Sunday, March 14, 2010

What about cheat days ?



What about cheat days ?Some people love it; some are afraid to have it . Personally, I belong to the second group,especially when I saw my first weight loss results. I was so thrilled to see tangible results that I became obsessed with losing even more weight and completely denied any junk food. However, I was sabotaging myself; my body reached the posint of total exhaustion.
Therefore, I strongly recommend a cheat meal once a week. As such, one is fulfilling the body's needs without feeling guiilt for over indulgence, while giving the body a metabolism boost .I have a tendency to hold water so my diet plan is very low on sodium ,and on my cheat meal I treat myself with food reach on sodium

1 comment:

  1. As you have become a fitness woman. I think you can get to eat whatever you want because now you know how to master your body

    ReplyDelete